Who doesn’t like travelling with their pooch? A nice little cuddle on the flight, their constant love of their owners, and them just being super cute staring out the window. Here are a few pictures of some dogs at 30,000 feet! Make sure to comment below and send your pictures in as well!
So enjoy watching these pups fly first class around the world!
Traveling is pretty much guaranteed to be at least a little stressful. Unless you were to, say, find yourself sitting next to one of these sweet faces. It”s amazing how you feel all that frustration melt right away. While having a baby on board turns most flights into a screaming, tear-filled journey (for the baby and for all other passengers), adorable pups like these guys will always put a smile on our faces.
In fact, I would probably pay extra to have a dog aboard every flight I take. Especially if they”re anything like these cuties.
1. Aww, he looks so nervous.
2. But this guy is a total pro.
3. Sitting next to this celeb pup would leave me starstruck.
4. “Can you believe these snacks? Not ONE Milk Bone?”
5. Who could read with this sweet face around, anyway?
6. Sharing my legroom with this guy wouldn”t make me mad at all.
7. “I hope you brought some extra barf bags.”
8. Buckled and cuddled up.
9. Yep, this is the cutest flight attendant I”ve ever seen.
10. I know it”s boring, but you really should listen to the safety instructions, buddy.
11. He must have been a very good boy to deserve this luxury flight.
12. “Are we there yet?”
13. “I smell treats. Who”s holding out?”
14. You won”t find a cuter copilot.
15. Someone”s got their head in the clouds.
16. Listening to this guy”s collar would be VERY difficult.
17. No need for a neck pillow when you have a cuddle buddy.
18. This pup”s drinks were all on the house.
The skies seem so much friendlier knowing these fluffy faces might be aboard my next flight.
Awww, these dogs. Makes me want to go catch a flight. But next time I’m taking my pooch for sure! If flight is good enough for me, it’s good enough for my best friend.